Best cryptocurrency exchange Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - cryptocurrencies - has led to the creation of resources to exchange and buy/sell digital money, since traditional exchanges have not yet recognized it. To that end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was established in 2010. At the time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the cryptocurrency industry differently. This has become a powerful impetus for the emergence and growth of new virtual currency exchanges.
Choosing from a huge variety, users search for the best cryptocurrency exchange, with many factors being evaluated. Everyone chooses what they need. Someone needs lots of assets, someone needs low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of the sought-after places to work with these types of assets.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when only a few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 entered the TOP 10 of the world's most influential businessmen under the age of 40.
Today Coinbase is deservedly on the list of top exchanges, with solid trading volume and a high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million people, and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. In addition, the fiat US dollar, euro, and pound sterling are available on the exchange.
The mission of the Coinbase exchange, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for the entire world.
The company focuses on working exclusively in the legal field and has already been licensed to work in most American states, including New York, it is very difficult to get a work permit there:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, so the official exchange website supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital goods exchange service. Basically, it is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies for bitcoins.
Learning to trade on Binance will help you understand the cryptocurrency game and give you the opportunity to trade almost any currency that exists on the market.
The most important feature of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. The reviews about Binance are surprisingly good, as it is very easy to use and, most importantly, secure!
Also, unlike some other exchanges, Binance offers the opportunity to buy and sell a truly staggering amount of cryptocurrencies, so you are sure to find the coins you are looking for on this platform. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. Almost immediately, it gained the trust of users around the world. Kraken's creator, Jesse Powell, realizing the growth prospects of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, decided to create a platform for currency transfers that are geographically and financially unlimited. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is tailored to the needs of corporate clients of all sizes, as well as individual speculators of all skill levels.
A beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened to customers. The exchange's listings are updated annually with popular cryptocurrencies. But the administration also does not shy away from legislative changes that prohibit the anonymity of digital currency, which proves the credibility of the site.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will discover that futures, indices and leverage trading can be much more convenient and secure. At your disposal are many tools, functions that optimize your analysis and metabolic processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Founded in 2014, Bittrex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The project is based in Seattle, United States. The daily trading volume is around $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach, and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has not suffered any hacking attempts. This is understandable, as two of the business partners previously worked at Microsoft as security specialists.
Bittrex has several markets that form cryptocurrency pairs. Here you can trade in BTC, ETH, USDT, as well as there are currency pairs for the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of Bitcoin trading pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. And also such promising virtual currencies as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the review of the Bitrix cryptocurrency exchange: the interface is very simple, but it has significant differences with other exchanges. A significant advantage is the convenience of working with the board, as well as the presence of stop limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced cryptocurrency traders that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency contracts (not the coins themselves) in conjunction with margin trading (leveraged trading). Now BitMEX positions itself as a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange and is the largest and most diversified in terms of the number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms - to date it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders and before starting real trading it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is the fully responsive interface, which you can customize - enable/disable windows, move and resize them. The side panel is separately configurable - by clicking the settings button you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC ® USD (more than half of the trading volume). The exchange has a large trading volume and a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, in most cases, it is the cryptocurrency that is used because there are no significant fees to pay for transactions using it. When you work with cryptocurrencies, the commission costs are very small.
The management of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex pays special attention to security. Therefore, various methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock market has many orders. Trading on the stock market is much easier than others. There are many tools available here that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, during which time it managed to quickly gain popularity among users. At the moment, the site operates in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat money to trade bitcoins. To start using the possibilities of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized exchange that connects the buyer and seller of bitcoins. A feature of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoins offline, for this purpose offers are selected that are as close as possible to you geographically.
When working with the platform, it is important to realize that you are transacting with a trader directly and not through an exchange, so always analyze your profile for good reviews, number of transactions, account registration date, number of people who have blocked a trader and conversely added them to a whitelist:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It was opened in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex gives access to a wide variety of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily coin exchange volume.
The exchange trades 4 types of markets: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, over 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that a trader can easily close any position. Making trading transactions on Poloniex is easy and convenient. An order is created in 3 clicks.
The downside of the exchange is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but due to the support of the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. KuCoin exchange, admittedly, is not yet among the leaders, but customers respond well to it. Behind it is a team with extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market. Already in reviews, many people call it one of the best among competitors.
Registration on the KuCoin exchange is not much different from the registration process on other exchanges and regular websites (you can register via email and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens are the internal cryptocurrency of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by all registered users of the exchange and receive passive income from it (the KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency is steadily increasing in value as the number of active traders on the exchange continues to grow, who in turn buy these tokens to reduce trading commissions) and a host of other bonuses and benefits (just like on the exchange, with internal tokens you can reduce your trading commission 2 times to 0.05% of your transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced cryptocurrency users and beginners. It allows you to store and trade over thirty digital assets. Right now, BitPanda's management is building work with the most popular cryptocurrencies, adding coins to its list very, very carefully.
It is worth noting that BitPanda management is working hard to improve its platform, which is why SegWit wallets were introduced, which will significantly reduce the size of transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things - security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface, with minimal actions required from the user to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, offering users an advantageous purchase of digital currencies via bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most trusted digital currency sites, and its well-established positive reputation is not in doubt among experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website has been translated into English only. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange known to traders in the classical sense. Unlike the competition, users here can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as if they were on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with an order book, TradingView chart and other familiar features. In addition, there is no wallet built into the site, and customers' assets are transferred to the address provided. This approach is safer, as client funds will not be compromised in any way in the event of a hack:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The Paxful cryptocurrency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates the buying and selling of bitcoin. Above all, Paxful attracts with its convenient and intuitive interface, as well as high transaction speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced and novice traders. The advantage is that several guides and training materials are provided for novice traders. Also on the service's website you will find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about cryptocurrency, as well as educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is not allowed - they are immediately sent to the address of the customer's cryptocurrency wallet.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
The HitBTC exchange is a multi-currency platform with a beautiful design and an attractive discount system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to launch his first cryptocurrency business. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, the HitBTC exchange supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, which makes it popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries around the world. The service has a large number of subscribers on social networks:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges allow you to not only trade, but also make money by storing cryptocurrencies in your accounts, known as staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a certain cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. In addition, exchanges have direct exchange between P2P users, issuance of loans (credits), exchange's internal cryptocurrency (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests) and others.