Best cryptocurrency exchanges Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - crypto-currencies - has led to the emergence of resources for the exchange and buying/selling of digital currency, as traditional exchanges have not yet recognized them. To this end, the first crypto-currency exchange was established in 2010. At that time, bitcoin was worth US$0.5 and its capitalization barely reached US$1 million. However, the growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the crypto-currency industry differently. This has provided a powerful impetus for the emergence and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
When choosing from a wide variety, users are looking for the best crypto-currency exchange, and many factors are evaluated. Everyone chooses what they need. Someone needs a lot of assets, someone needs low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of the most popular sites for working with these types of assets.
Coinbase is a popular exchange in the United States. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when only a few people knew about crypto-currencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 was included in the TOP 10 most influential entrepreneurs in the world under the age of 40.
Today, Coinbase is rightfully included in the list of major exchanges, has a solid trading volume and a high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million people and crypto-currency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. In addition, the exchange supports fiat currencies: the U.S. dollar, the euro and the British pound.
The mission of the Coinbase exchange, as stated on its official website, is to create a financial system open to all.
The company is based on working exclusively in the legal field and has already received a license to work in most U.S. states, including New York, it is very difficult to obtain a document to work in this area:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company and therefore the official Binance exchange website supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital asset exchange service. It is basically an online platform that allows people to buy crypto-currencies with bitcoins.
Learning to trade on Binance will help you understand the crypto-currency game and give you the ability to trade almost any currency on the market.
The most important quality of the best crypto currency trading platforms is their reputation. Binance reviews are surprisingly good, as it is very easy to use and, most importantly, it is safe!
Also, unlike other exchanges, Binance offers the ability to buy and sell a truly amazing amount of cryptocurrencies, so on this platform you have a great chance of finding the coins you are looking for. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users around the world. Kraken's creator, Jesse Powell, understanding the growth prospects of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, set out to develop a platform that would allow geographically and financially unlimited currency transfers. And it succeeded. The crypto-currency exchange is suitable for companies of all sizes, as well as individual speculators of various levels.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. The same year, it was officially opened to customers. The exchange's list is replenished annually with popular cryptocurrencies. But the management also does not deviate from the legislative amendments prohibiting the anonymity of digital currencies, which proves the reliability of the site.
Kraken opens up vast trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will discover that futures, index and leveraged trading can be much more comfortable and secure. Numerous tools, functions that optimize the analysis and metabolism processes are at your disposal:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Founded in 2014, Bittrex is one of the best crypto-currency exchanges in the world. The project is based in Seattle, USA. The daily trading volume is about $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has not suffered any hacking attempts. This is understandable, as two business partners previously worked as security professionals at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several markets that form crypto-currency pairs. You can trade BTC, ETH, USDT, and there are also pairs for the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin trading pairs - including all major crypto-currencies like Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. And promising virtual currencies such as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the review of the crypto-currency exchange Bitrix: the interface is very simple, but it has significant differences from other exchanges. A significant advantage is the convenience of working with the chart, as well as the presence of limit stop orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto-currency traders that allows you to buy and sell crypto-currency contracts (not the coins themselves) in combination with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is now positioned as a crypto-currency derivatives exchange and is the largest and most diverse in terms of number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms: so far, it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders, and before you start trading for real, it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is a fully responsive interface that you can customize - enable/disable windows, move them around and change their size. The side panel is separately configurable - by clicking the settings button you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges. The most popular is the currency pair BTC USD (more than half of the exchange volume). The exchange has a large turnover and a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.
Users who trade on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, in most cases, it is the crypto-currency that is used, as there is no need to pay large fees for crypto-currency trading. When you work with crypto currencies, the commission fees are very low.
The management of the crypto-currency exchange Bitfinex pays special attention to security. In this regard, several methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock market has many orders. It is much easier to trade in the stock market than in other stock markets. There are many tools available here that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, during which time it quickly became popular with users. Currently, the site is present in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat currencies to exchange bitcoins. To start using the capabilities of the platform, registration is required.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects a buyer and a seller of bitcoins. One of the features of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoins offline, selecting offers as close to you as geographically possible.
When working with a platform, it is important to realize that you are trading with a counterparty directly, not through the exchange. Therefore, you should always analyze his profile for good reviews, the number of transactions, the date of registration of the account, the number of people who blocked the trader and instead added him to the white list:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by crypto-currency industry standards. It opened its doors in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex provides access to a wide variety of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
There are 4 types of markets traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, more than 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that a trader can easily close any position. It is easy and convenient to trade on Poloniex. An order is created in 3 clicks.
The downside of the exchange is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but thanks to the support of the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since fall 2017. KuCoin exchange, although it is not yet owned by the leaders, but customers respond well to it. It is supported by a team with extensive experience in the crypto-currency market. Already in reviews, many rank it as one of the best among competitors.
Registering on the KuCoin exchange does not differ much from the registration process on other exchanges and ordinary websites (you can register by e-mail and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) are the internal crypto-currencies of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by every registered user of the exchange and receive passive income for it (the KuCoin Shares crypto-currency is constantly increasing in value as the number of active traders on this exchange is constantly growing, who in turn purchase these tokens to reduce the trading fees) and a host of other bonuses and benefits (as at the exchange, the internal tokens can be used to reduce the trading fees from 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular exchange and wallet platform for both experienced crypto-currency users and newcomers. It allows for the storage and exchange of over thirty digital assets. For now, BitPanda's management is working with the most popular crypto-currencies, adding coins very, very carefully.
It should be noted that BitPanda's management is working hard to improve its platform. Thus, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which in the future will significantly reduce the size of transaction fees in the Bitcoin network.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface, requiring a minimal number of actions from the user to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful crypto-currency exchanges in the market, offering users cost-effective digital currency purchases with a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable digital currency services, and its well-established positive reputation is not in doubt among experienced traders.
Although the platform is oriented towards the international market, the interface of the official website is translated exclusively into English. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange known to traders in the traditional sense. Unlike its competitors, users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies here just like on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with order book, TradingView chart and other familiar functions. In addition, there is no wallet built into the site, and customers' assets are transferred to the specified address. This approach is more secure, as clients' funds will not be affected in any way in case of hacking:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The Paxful crypto-currency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that serves as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of bitcoins. Above all, Paxful attracts with a convenient and intuitive interface, as well as high transaction speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports over 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced and novice operators. The advantage is that a variety of guides and training materials are offered to novice operators. Also on the service's page, you can find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about crypto-currencies, as well as educational materials.
It is unacceptable to store coins on the platform: they are immediately sent to the client's cryptographic address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC exchange is a beautifully designed multi-currency platform with an attractive rebate system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and crypto-currency enthusiasts to open his first crypto-currency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, HitBTC exchange supports a large number of crypto-currencies and crypto-currency pairs, which makes it popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries around the world. The service has a large audience of subscribers on social media:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges allow you not only to trade, but also to earn money by storing cryptocurrencies in your accounts, which is called staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a crypto-currency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. In addition, exchanges have a direct exchange between P2P users, issuing loans (credits), the exchange's internal cryptocurrency (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests) and more.