Best cryptocurrency trading platforms Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - cryptocurrencies - has led to the creation of a means to exchange and buy/sell digital money, as traditional exchanges have not yet recognized them. To this end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was created in 2010. At the time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the wide spread of blockchain technology forced the world to take a different view of the cryptocurrency industry. This served as a powerful impetus for the creation and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
Choosing from the great variety, users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchange, with many factors being evaluated. Everyone chooses what he needs. Someone needs a lot of assets, someone needs low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief description of the sites that are in demand for this type of asset.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies, and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 ranked among the top 10 most influential entrepreneurs in the world under the age of 40.
Today Coinbase is deservedly one of the leading exchanges, has a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million, and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stable USDC coin. It is also possible to trade in fiat currencies: U.S. dollar, euro and pound sterling.
Coinbase's mission, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for everyone.
The company believes it operates exclusively in the legal field and is already licensed to operate in most U.S. states, including New York, where it is very difficult to get a document to operate:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, so the official website of the Binance exchange supports several languages. Binance is a digital asset exchange service. Basically, it is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies for bitcoins.
Learning how to trade on Binance will help you understand the cryptocurrency game and enable you to trade almost any currency that exists on the market.
The most important quality of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. Reviews about Binance are surprisingly good, because it is very easy to use and, above all, safe.
Moreover, unlike other exchanges, Binance offers the ability to buy and sell a truly staggering number of cryptocurrencies, so on this platform you are very likely to find the coins you are looking for. Many exchanges offer no more than 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users around the world. With the growing promise of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, the creator of Kraken, Jesse Powell, set out to develop a platform for geographically and financially unrestricted money transfers. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is designed for corporate clients of all sizes and individual speculators of all levels.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened for clients. The exchange's listing is annually replenished with popular cryptocurrencies. However, the management also does not deviate from the legislative changes prohibiting the anonymity of digital currencies, which proves the reliability of the site.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. Here you'll find that trading futures, indices and leverage effects can be much more comfortable and secure. There are many tools and functions at your disposal to optimize your analysis and calculation process:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex, founded in 2014, is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It is based in Seattle, USA. It has a daily trading volume of about $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Lee, Rami Kavach and Ryan Gentz. The Bittrex exchange has a generally good reputation and has not yet been hacked. This is understandable, since the two business partners used to work as security specialists at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several trading venues that form cryptocurrency pairs. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT, and there are also pairs to the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin trading pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. Up-and-coming virtual currencies such as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Particular attention in the review of Bitrix crypto exchange should be paid to the appearance: the interface is very simple, but has significant differences from other exchanges. An important advantage is the ease of working with the chart, as well as the availability of stop-limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto traders that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency contracts (not the coins themselves), combined with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is now positioned as a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange, and is the largest and most diverse in the number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms: it has never been hacked.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders, and before you start trading for real, it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is its fully responsive interface, which you can customize yourself: turn on/off the windows, move them and change their size. The sidebar is customizable separately: by pressing the settings button you can move it to the left or remove it altogether:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC - USD (more than half of the trading volume). The exchange has a large turnover and a wide choice of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both fiat and digital money. However, it is cryptocurrency that is used in most cases, because cryptocurrency transactions do not require significant transaction fees. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, the commissions are very small.
The management of the Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange pays special attention to security. In this regard, several methods have been introduced to protect user accounts.
There are many orders of magnitude in the stock market. Trading in the stock market is much easier than in any other market. There are many tools that, if used correctly, can help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, and in that time it has quickly become popular among users. Currently, the site operates in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat dollars to trade Bitcoins. To start using the features of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that brings together a buyer and a seller of bitcoins. One of the features of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoins offline, selecting offers that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with the platform, it is important to remember that you are trading directly with a counterparty, not through an exchange, so always analyze your profile for a good rating, number of trades, date of account registration, number of people the trader has blocked and, conversely, whitelisted:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It opened its doors in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex offers access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
Four types of markets are traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, more than 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges by trading volume. This means that a trader can easily close any position. Placing trades on Poloniex is easy and convenient. An order is created in 3 clicks.
The disadvantage of the fair is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the site:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but thanks to the support of the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. Although KuCoin exchange is not yet among the leading exchanges, its customers respond well to it. It is backed by a team with extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market. Already in reviews, many rate it as one of the best among competitors.
Registration for the exchange KuCoin not much different from the registration process at other exchanges and conventional sites (you can register by e-mail and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens - an internal cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin, which can buy any user registered on the exchange and receive from it a passive income (KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency is constantly growing in value, as the number of active traders on this exchange, which in turn buy these tokens to reduce trading fees) and a number of other bonuses and benefits (as on the exchange Binance, domestic tokens can be used to reduce trading commission in 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). Now it is a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced cryptocurrency users and beginners. It allows storing and exchanging more than thirty digital assets. BitPanda management is currently working with the most popular cryptocurrencies and is carefully adding coins to its list.
It is worth noting that BitPanda management is working intensively to improve its platform, for example, SegWit wallets were introduced, which in the future will significantly reduce the amount of transaction fees in the Bitcoin network.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface that requires a minimum number of user actions to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, offering users a cost-effective purchase of digital currencies using a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable services for digital currencies, and its established positive reputation is beyond doubt among experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website is translated only into English. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange that traders are familiar with in the classical sense of the word. Unlike competitors, here users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as on the exchange, without using the usual terminal with the order book, TradingView chart and other familiar functions. The site also does not have a built-in wallet, and customer funds are transferred to a specified address. This approach is more secure because client funds are not affected in any way in case of hacking:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The cryptocurrency exchange Paxful is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates between buyers and sellers of bitcoins. Paxful attracts mainly by its user-friendly and intuitive interface, as well as its high transaction speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced operators and beginners. The advantage is that it provides all kinds of guides and training materials for novice operators. In addition, on the page of the service you will find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news of the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, cryptocurrency news and educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is unacceptable: they are immediately sent to the customer's cryptocurrency wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC Exchange is a beautifully designed multicurrency platform with an attractive discount system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and crypto-enthusiasts to open his first cryptocurrency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full HitBTC team.
HitBTC exchange currently supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, which makes it popular among traders. HitBTC community consists of users from more than 150 countries. The service has a large audience of subscribers in social networks:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges will make it possible not only to trade, but also to make money by storing cryptocurrencies in their accounts, which is called steaking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a certain cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and get dividends. In addition, exchanges have direct P2P exchange between users, issuing loans (credits), internal cryptocurrency of the exchange (example: Binance BNB), issued for certain events (shares, contests) and many more.