Best platform to buy bitcoin Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - cryptocurrencies - has led to the creation of means of exchanging and buying/selling digital currencies, since traditional exchanges have not yet recognized them. To that end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was established in 2010. At the time, bitcoin was worth $0.5, and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology has forced the world to look at the cryptocurrency industry differently. This has provided a powerful impetus for the emergence and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
Choosing from a huge variety, users look for the best cryptocurrency exchange, and many factors are evaluated. Everyone chooses what they need. Someone needs a lot of assets, someone needs low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of the most popular sites for working with these types of assets.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who made it into the TOP 10 most influential businessmen in the world under 40 in 2017.
Today, Coinbase is correctly listed among major exchanges, has a solid trading volume and a high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million, and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. In addition, fiat currencies can be traded on the exchange: the US dollar, the euro, and the British pound.
The mission of the Coinbase exchange, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for the world.
The company intends to work exclusively in the legal sector and is already licensed to work in most US states, including New York, it is very difficult to get a document to work in which:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, so the official Binance exchange website supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital commodity exchange service. Basically, it is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies with bitcoins.
When you learn to trade on Binance, you will better understand the cryptocurrency game and be able to trade almost any currency that exists on the market.
The main quality of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. The reviews about Binance are surprisingly good, because it is very easy to use and, most importantly, it is safe!
Also, unlike some other exchanges, Binance offers the ability to buy and sell a truly staggering amount of cryptocurrencies, so on this platform you will most likely find the coins you are looking for. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, there are hundreds on Binance:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. Almost immediately it won the trust of users around the world. Kraken founder Jesse Powell, aware of the growth prospects of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, wanted to develop a platform for money transfers without geographical and financial restrictions. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is suitable for corporate customers of all sizes, as well as for individual speculators of various levels.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened to customers. The listing of the exchange is supplemented annually by popular cryptocurrencies. But the management also does not deviate from the changes in the law prohibiting anonymity of digital currencies, which proves the reliability of the site.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. You will discover that trading futures, indices, and leverage can be much more convenient and secure. You will have at your disposal many tools, functions that optimize analysis and metabolic processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex, founded in 2014, is one of the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges. It is based in Seattle, in the United States. The daily trading volume is around $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach, and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and there have been no hacking attempts yet. This is understandable, since two of the business partners used to work as security professionals at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several markets that pair cryptocurrencies. You can trade BTC, ETH, USDT, and there are also pairs with the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of Bitcoin trading pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. And promising virtual currencies such as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the Bitrix cryptoexchange review: the interface is very simple, but has significant differences from other exchanges. An important advantage is the ease of working with the chart and the presence of stop limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto traders, which allows you to buy and sell contracts for cryptocurrencies (not the coins themselves), combined with margin trading (leveraged trading). Now BitMEX is positioned as an exchange for cryptocurrency derivatives and is the largest and most diversified in terms of the number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms - it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders, and before you start trading for real, it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is a fully responsive interface that you can customize - turn windows on/off, move them around and change their size. The side panel is configurable separately - by clicking the settings button you can move it to the left or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is the BTC - USD pair (more than half of the turnover). The exchange has a large turnover and a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, in most cases, it is the cryptocurrency that is used, as you do not have to pay high fees to trade with it. When you trade with cryptocurrencies, the commission fees are very low.
The management of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex pays special attention to security. In this regard, several methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock market has many orders. Trading on the stock market is much easier than on other markets. There are many tools that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, and in that time it quickly became popular among users. Currently, the site is active in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat currencies to redeem bitcoins. To be able to use the features of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects a buyer and seller of bitcoins. A feature of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoins offline, for which offers are selected that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with a platform, it is important to realize that you are trading directly with a counterparty, not through the exchange. Therefore, always analyze your profile for a good ranking, number of transactions, date of account registration, number of people who have blocked the trader and added him to the whitelist in reverse:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It was opened in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex offers access to a wide variety of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin volume traded.
There are 4 types of markets traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, over 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that the trader can easily close any position. It is easy and convenient to trade on Polonisk. An order is placed in 3 clicks.
The disadvantage of the fair is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but by supporting the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. Although the KuCoin exchange is not yet among the top performers, customers are responding well to it. It is backed by a team with extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market. Already in reviews, many people are calling it one of the best among its competitors.
Registration on the KuCoin exchange does not differ much from the registration process on other exchanges and regular sites (you can register via email and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens are the internal cryptocurrency of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by any registered user of the exchange and receive passive income from it (the KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency is constantly increasing in value as the number of active traders on this exchange is constantly growing, who in turn purchase these tokens to lower trading commissions) and a host of other bonuses and benefits (as with the position exchange, internal tokens can be used to lower the trading commission from 2 times to 0.05% of the trade):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular exchange and wallet platform for experienced cryptocurrency users and beginners. It allows you to store and exchange more than 30 digital assets. Currently, BitPanda's management is building the work with the most popular cryptocurrencies, and is very, very carefully adding coins to its list.
It should be noted that BitPanda management is working hard to improve its platform. For example, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which will significantly reduce the size of transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface; a minimum number of actions are required from the user to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, offering users an economical purchase of digital currencies using a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable services for digital currencies, and its established positive reputation is not doubted by experienced traders.
Although the platform is geared towards the international market, the interface of the official website has been translated into English only. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange that traders are familiar with in the traditional sense. Unlike its competitors, users here can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with an order book, TradingView chart and other familiar functions. In addition, there is no wallet built into the site, and customers' funds are transferred to the specified address. This approach is more secure, as client funds will not be affected in any way in case of hackers:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The Paxful cryptocurrency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates between buyers and sellers of bitcoins. Most importantly, Paxful attracts with a convenient and intuitive interface, as well as high trading speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The advantage is that all kinds of guides and training materials are provided for novice traders. Also, on the service page, you can find the project's blog, which not only contains the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about cryptocurrencies and educational materials.
It is not acceptable to store coins on the platform - they are immediately sent to the customer's crypto wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
The HitBTC exchange is a multi-currency platform with a nice design and an attractive discount system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to open his first cryptocurrency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, the HitBTC exchange supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, which explains its popularity with traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries worldwide. The service has a large following on social media:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges will not only allow you to trade, but also to earn money by storing cryptocurrencies in your accounts, which is called a strike (like a deposit in banks). You hold a particular cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. In addition, exchanges have direct exchange between P2P users, issuing loans (credits), internal cryptocurrency (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests) and more.