Best trading platforms Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new financial asset class, cryptocurrencies, has led to the creation of a way to exchange and buy/sell digital money because traditional exchanges do not yet recognize it. To this end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was established in 2010. At the time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and barely had a capitalization of $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the cryptocurrency industry differently. This has given a strong impetus to the creation and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
Choosing from a huge variety, users look for the best exchange for cryptocurrencies, with many factors being evaluated. Everyone chooses what they want. Some want a lot of assets, while others want low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of the places that are in demand for this type of asset.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin was just $10. The exchange's co-founder and CEO is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 was ranked among the top 10 most influential businessmen in the world under the age of 40.
Today, Coinbase is well positioned among the leading exchanges, with solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million, and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. You can also trade fiat currencies on the exchange: the US dollar, the euro and the British pound.
Coinbase's mission, as stated on their official website, is to create an open financial system for the world.
The company believes it works exclusively in the legal field and has already been licensed to operate in most U.S. states, including New York, where it is very difficult to obtain a work authorization document:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, so the official website of the Binance exchange supports several languages. Binance is a digital asset exchange service. Basically, it is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies for bitcoins.
Learning to trade on Binance will help you understand the cryptocurrency game and allow you to trade virtually any coin that exists on the market.
The most important feature of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. Reviews of Binance are surprisingly good because it is very easy to use and most importantly, safe!
Also, unlike some other exchanges, Binance offers the opportunity to buy and sell a truly staggering number of cryptocurrencies, so you are sure to find the coins you are looking for on this platform. Many exchanges offer no more than 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. Almost immediately, it gained the trust of users from around the world. The creator of Kraken Jesse Powell, aware of the growing prospects for digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, set himself the goal of creating a platform for money transfers that would be geographically and financially unlimited. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is tailored for corporate clients of all sizes as well as individual speculators at every level.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened to customers. The exchange's listings are updated annually with popular cryptocurrencies. But the management is also up to date with legislative changes that prohibit the anonymity of digital currencies, which proves the site's credibility.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will find that trading futures, indices and leverage can be much more convenient and safer. Many tools and functions are at your disposal, which optimize your analysis and settlement process:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex, founded in 2014, is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Its headquarters are located in Seattle, USA. Its daily trading volume is around $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Lee, Rami Kavach, and Ryan Gentz. The Bittrex exchange as a whole has a good reputation and has not yet been subject to hacking attempts. This is understandable since both business partners used to work at Microsoft as security specialists.
Bittrex has several markets that form cryptocurrency pairs. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT and there are also pairs to the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin trading pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. Emerging virtual currencies such as Chainlink, Tezos, and Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention in the review of Bitrix cryptocurrency exchange should be paid to the appearance: the interface is very simple, but it has important differences from other exchanges. An important advantage is the ease of working with the chart, as well as the availability of stop-limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced cryptocurrency traders that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency contracts (not the coins themselves), in conjunction with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is currently positioned as a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange and is the largest and most diverse in terms of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has established itself as one of the most secure platforms - it has never been hacked.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders and before you start real trading it is better to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is the fully responsive interface, which you can customize to your needs - turn windows on/off, move them around, and change their size. The sidebar is separately configurable - by clicking on the settings button you can move it to the left or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC to USD (more than half of the turnover). The exchange has a high turnover and a wide selection of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both digital and fiat money. However, in most cases, it is the cryptocurrency that is used because you will not have to pay significant transaction fees using it. When you trade with cryptocurrencies, the fees are very low.
The management of the Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange pays special attention to security. For this reason, various methods have been implemented to protect user accounts.
There are many orders of magnitude in the stock market. Trading the stock market is much easier than any other market. There are many tools that, if used correctly, can help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012 and during that time it quickly gained popularity among users. The site is currently operating in over 200 states. You can use at least $100 fiat dollars to trade bitcoin. To start using the platform's features, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects the buyer and seller of bitcoins. A feature of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoin offline, choosing listings that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with the platform, it is important to understand that you are trading directly with a trader and not through an exchange, so please always analyze his profile for good ratings, number of trades, date of account registration, number of people the trader has blocked and vice versa, added to the white list:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It opened in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex offers access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
Four types of markets are traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, over 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that traders can easily close any position. Placing trades on Poloniex is easy and convenient. An order is created with 3 clicks.
The disadvantage of the fair is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but with support for the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. Although KuCoin is not yet one of the leading exchanges, its customers speak highly of it. It is backed by a team with extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market. Already in reviews, many call it one of the best among its competitors.
Registering with KuCoin is not too different from the registration process on other exchanges and regular websites (you can register via email and mobile number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens - is an internal KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange, which can be purchased by any registered user of the exchange and receive passive income from it (KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency is constantly gaining in value, as the number of active traders on this exchange is constantly increasing, who, in turn, buy these tokens to reduce the trading commission) and a number of other bonuses and benefits (as on the Binance exchange, with the help of domestic tokens you can reduce the trading commission within 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction amount):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced cryptocurrency users and novices. It allows you to store and exchange over thirty digital assets. BitPanda's management is currently working with the most popular cryptocurrencies and is very, very careful to add coins to its list.
It is worth noting that BitPanda management is working hard to improve its platform, for example, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which will significantly reduce transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things - security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface, requiring a minimum number of steps for the user to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, offering users a bargain in buying digital coins using a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable digital coin sites, and its well-established positive reputation is not in doubt among experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website is translated only into English. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange that traders are familiar with in the classic sense. Unlike its competitors, here users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with an order book, TradingView chart and other usual features. There is also no built-in wallet on the site, and clients' funds are transferred to a designated address. This approach is more secure, as customer funds will not be compromised in any way in case of a hack:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The cryptocurrency exchange Paxful is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates between bitcoin buyers and sellers. Paxful primarily attracts with its user-friendly and intuitive interface, as well as its fast transaction speed and transparent terms of transactions. The company supports over 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The advantage is that it provides all kinds of guides and training materials for novice traders. Also on the site of the service you will find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news of the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, cryptocurrency news, as well as educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is not allowed - they are immediately sent to the customer's cryptocurrency wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a multi-currency platform with a pleasant design and an attractive rebate system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to launch his first cryptocurrency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full HitBTC team.
HitBTC currently supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, making it popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries. The service has a large group of subscribers on social media:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges will allow you to not only trade, but also make money by holding cryptocurrency in your accounts, called staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a specific cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. Besides, exchanges have direct P2P exchange between users, issue loans (credits), internal cryptocurrency exchanges (example: Binance BNB), are issued for certain events (shares, contests) and much more.