Cryptocurrency exchange Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new financial asset class, cryptocurrencies, has created a resource for exchanging and buying/selling digital money, as traditional exchanges do not yet recognize them. To this end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was established in 2010. At that time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the cryptocurrency industry with different eyes. This has given a strong impetus to the creation and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
Looking for the best exchange for cryptocurrencies, users choose from a huge offer, taking into account many factors. Everyone chooses what they need. Some need a lot of assets, others need low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of the places where this type of assets is in demand.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of Bitcoin was just $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who was ranked among the 10 most influential businessmen in the world under the age of 40 in 2017.
Today, Coinbase is deservedly one of the leading exchanges, with a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million, and cryptocurrency trading is accessible to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including USDC Stablecoin. Fiat is also available on the exchange: the US dollar, the euro and the British pound.
Coinbase's mission, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for the world.
The company relies solely on legal work and has already obtained a license for most US states, including New York, where it is very difficult to obtain a work permit:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, so the official website of the Binance exchange supports multiple languages. Binance is an exchange service for digital assets. Basically, it is an online platform where you can buy cryptocurrencies for Bitcoins.
When you learn to trade on Binance, you will understand the cryptocurrency game and be able to trade virtually any coin that exists on the market.
The most important feature of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. Binance's reviews are surprisingly good, because it is very easy to use and, most importantly, safe!
Unlike some other exchanges, Binance also offers the possibility to buy and sell a truly overwhelming number of cryptocurrencies, so you will definitely find the coins you are looking for on this platform. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, but on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users from around the world. Recognizing the growing promise of digital currencies and the rapid development of blockchain technology, Kraken's founder, Jesse Powell, set out to create a currency transfer platform that was geographically and financially unlimited. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is suitable for corporate clients of any size as well as individual speculators at any level.
A beta version of the website was tested in 2013. It was officially opened for customers in the same year. The listings of the exchange are updated annually with popular cryptocurrencies. But the management also adheres to changes in the law that prohibit the anonymity of the digital currency, which proves the credibility of the site.
Kraken opens a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will find that trading futures, indices and leverage can be much more convenient and secure. You will have at your disposal a wealth of tools and functions that will streamline your analysis and metabolism processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Founded in 2014, Bittrex is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Its headquarters are located in Seattle, USA. The daily trading volume is around $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Lee, Rami Kavach and Ryan Gentz. In general, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has not been the subject of hacking attempts yet. This is understandable, since both business partners previously worked at Microsoft as security specialists.
Bittrex has several markets that make cryptocurrency pairs. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT and there are also pairs to the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin trading pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. Emerging virtual currencies like Chainlink, Tezos and Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention should be paid to the design when evaluating Bitrix Cryptoexchange: The interface is very simple, but has clear differences from other exchanges. The user-friendliness of the chart is a big advantage, as well as the availability of stop-limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced cryptocurrency traders that allows buying and selling cryptocurrency contracts (not the coins themselves) in conjunction with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is currently positioned as a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange and is the largest and most diverse in terms of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has established itself as one of the most secure platforms - to date, it has never been hacked.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders. Before you start real trading, you should practice with a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is the fully responsive interface that you can customize to your needs - turn windows on/off, move them around and resize them. The sidebar is separately configurable - with a click on the Settings button you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC / USD (more than half of the turnover). The exchange has a high turnover and a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, cryptocurrencies are used in most cases as they do not incur significant commissions. When trading cryptocurrencies, the commission costs are very low.
The management of the Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange pays special attention to security. For this reason, various methods of user account protection have been implemented.
There are a lot of orders on the stock exchange. Trading on the stock exchange is much easier than on other exchanges. There are many instruments that, if used correctly, can help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012 and during this time it has quickly gained popularity among users. The website is now active in over 200 countries. You can use at least 100 fiat money to trade bitcoin. To use the features of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects buyers and sellers of Bitcoins. A special feature of the exchange is the possibility to buy Bitcoin offline. It selects offers that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with the platform, it is important to understand that you are trading directly with a trader and not through an exchange. Therefore, you should always analyze his profile for good feedback, the number of trades, the date of account registration, the number of people who have blocked a trader and vice versa, who have whitelisted him:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It was opened in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex provides access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
Four types of markets are traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, over 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that investors can easily close any position. Trading on Poloniex is simple and convenient. An order is created in 3 clicks.
One drawback of the exchange is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but with support for most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become very popular since fall 2017. KuCoin is not yet one of the market leaders, but it is well received by customers. Behind it is a team with great experience in the cryptocurrency market. Already in the reviews, many call it one of the best among its competitors.
Registering on KuCoin exchange is not too different from registering on other exchanges and regular websites (you can register with your email address and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens - is an internal KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange that any registered user of the exchange can purchase and receive passive income from (the cryptocurrency KuCoin Shares is steadily increasing in value as the number of active traders on the exchange continues to grow, who in turn purchase these tokens to reduce transaction fees) and a number of other bonuses and benefits (similar to the Binance exchange, domestic tokens can be used to reduce transaction fees to 0 in 2 times.05% on the transaction amount):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for experienced cryptocurrency users and beginners. It allows storing and exchanging over thirty digital assets. At the moment, BitPanda's management works with the most popular cryptocurrencies and adds coins to its list very, very carefully.
It is worth noting that BitPanda's management is working hard to improve its platform by introducing SegWit wallets, which will significantly reduce transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things - security and usability. The application is organized in an intuitive interface that requires the user to perform a minimal number of steps to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market and offers users an advantageous purchase of digital coins via bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable digital coin websites, and its good reputation is not questioned by experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website is translated into English only. It should be noted that Coinmama is not a simple exchange for traders in the classic sense. Unlike its competitors, users here can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as if they were on an exchange, without using the familiar terminal with an order book, TradingView chart and other familiar features. There is also no integrated wallet on the website, and the clients' assets are transferred to a specific address. This approach is more secure as clients' funds are not at risk in any way in case of a hack:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful cryptocurrency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates between bitcoin buyers and sellers. What attracts Paxful the most is its user-friendly and intuitive interface, as well as its fast transaction speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The advantage is that various guides and training materials are available for inexperienced traders. On the service's website you can also find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about cryptocurrencies, as well as educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is not allowed - they are immediately sent to the customer's cryptocurrency wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a multi-currency platform with a nice design and an attractive discount system for big traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and cryptocurrency enthusiasts around him to launch his first cryptocurrency business. By the way, there is no public information about the entire HitBTC team.
HitBTC currently supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, which makes it very popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries. The service has a large group of subscribers on social media:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, you can not only trade on popular exchanges, but also earn money by holding cryptocurrencies in your accounts, which is called staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a certain cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. There are also exchanges with direct P2P exchanges between users, loans (credits), internal cryptocurrency exchanges (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain events (stocks, contests) and others.