Cryptocurrency platforms Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - crypto-currencies - has led to the creation of resources to trade and buy/sell digital currency, as traditional exchanges have not yet recognized it. To that end, the first crypto-currency exchange was created in 2010. At the time, bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology has forced the world to look at the crypto-currency industry differently. This has provided a powerful impetus for the creation and development of new exchanges for virtual currencies.
Choosing from a wide variety, users search for the best crypto-currency exchange, evaluating many factors. Everyone chooses what they need. Someone needs a lot of assets, someone needs low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of sites that are in demand for working with these types of assets.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when only a few people knew about crypto-currencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 entered the TOP 10 most influential businessmen under 40 in the world.
Today, Coinbase is rightfully on the list of top exchanges, with a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million, and crypto-currency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. In addition, the exchange is available to work with fiat currencies: the US dollar, the euro and the British pound.
The mission of the Coinbase exchange, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for the entire world.
The firm relies exclusively on legal work and has already been authorized to work in most U.S. states, including New York, it is very difficult to obtain a document to work in which:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
As Binance is a Chinese company, the official website of Binance Exchange supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital asset exchange service. It is basically an online platform that allows people to buy crypto-currencies for bitcoins.
Learning to trade on Binance will help you understand the crypto-currency game and give you the ability to trade almost any currency that exists on the market.
The most important feature of the best crypto currency trading platforms is their reputation. Binance reviews are surprisingly good, as it is very easy to use and, most importantly, safe!
Also, unlike some other exchanges, Binance offers the ability to buy and sell a truly staggering amount of crypto-currencies, so on this platform you are likely to find the coins you are looking for. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. Almost immediately, it gained the trust of users around the world. Kraken's creator, Jesse Powell, recognizing the growth prospects of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, set out to create a geographically and financially unlimited currency transfer platform. And he succeeded! The crypto-currency exchange is suitable for businesses of all sizes, as well as individual speculators of all skill levels.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened to customers. The list of the exchange is supplemented each year with popular cryptocurrencies. But the management also does not back down from legislative changes that prohibit the anonymity of digital currency, which proves the credibility of the site.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will discover that trading futures, indices and leverage can be much more convenient and safer. You have at your disposal many tools, functions that optimize analysis and metabolic processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Founded in 2014, Bittrex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world. The project is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The daily trading volume is about $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has not experienced any hacking attempts. This is understandable since both business partners previously worked as security experts at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several markets that form crypto-currency pairs. Here you can trade in BTC, ETH, USDT, there are also pairs for the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin trading pairs - including all major crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. And promising virtual currencies such as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the review of Bitrix cryptoexchange: the interface is very simple, but it has significant differences from other exchanges. A significant advantage is the convenience of working with the chart, as well as the presence of limit stop orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto-currency traders that allows you to buy and sell crypto-currency contracts (not the coins themselves) in conjunction with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is currently positioned as a crypto-currency derivatives exchange and is the largest and most diverse derivatives exchange.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms - to date, it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders and before starting real trading, it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is a fully responsive interface that you can customize - enable/disable windows, move and resize them. The side panel is separately configurable - by clicking the settings button, you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC - USD (more than half of the exchange volume). The exchange has a high turnover and a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
Users who trade on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, in most cases, crypto-currency is used because there are no significant fees to pay for trades that use it. When working with crypto-currencies, the commission fees are very low.
The management of the crypto-currency exchange Bitfinex pays special attention to security. As a result, several methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock market has many controls. Trading on this exchange is much easier than on others. There are many tools here that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, during which time it managed to quickly gain popularity among users. At present, the site is present in more than 200 countries. You can use at least 100 fiat currencies to exchange bitcoins. To start using the possibilities of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects buyers and sellers of bitcoins. A feature of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoins offline. To this end, offers are selected that are as close to you geographically as possible.
When working with the platform, it is important to realize that you are trading with a trader directly and not through an exchange. Therefore, you should always analyze his profile in terms of good reviews, number of transactions, date of account registration, number of people who blocked the trader and conversely added him to the white list:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by crypto-currency industry standards. It was opened in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex provides access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
The exchange trades 4 types of markets: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, more than 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that a trader can easily close any position. Trading on Poloniex is easy and convenient. An order is created in 3 clicks.
One of the drawbacks of the exchange is the lack of a mobile application, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It's a very young exchange, but with the support of the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. KuCoin exchange is certainly not yet among the leaders, but customers are responding well. Behind it is a team with extensive experience in the crypto-currency market. Already in reviews, many people call it one of the best among the competition.
Registering on the KuCoin exchange is not very different from the registration process on other exchanges and ordinary websites (you can register with your email address and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens are the internal crypto-currency of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by any registered user of the exchange and receive passive income from it (the KuCoin Shares crypto-currency is steadily increasing in value as the number of active traders on the exchange steadily increases, who in turn purchase these tokens to reduce their trading commissions) and a host of other bonuses and benefits (just like at the exchange, by using internal tokens, you can reduce your trading commission by 2 times to 0.05% per transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced crypto-currency users and beginners. It allows you to store and trade over thirty digital assets. For now, BitPanda's management is working with the most popular crypto-currencies, adding coins to their list with much, much care.
It should be noted that BitPanda's management is working hard to improve its platform. For example, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which will significantly reduce the size of transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface, minimal steps are required by the user to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful crypto-currency exchanges in the market, offering users advantageous purchase of digital currencies by credit card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable digital currency sites, and its well-established positive reputation is not in doubt among experienced traders.
Although the platform is oriented towards the international market, the interface of the official website has been translated into English only. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange known to traders in the traditional sense. Unlike its competitors, here users can buy and sell crypto-currencies just like on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with an order book, TradingView chart and other familiar features. In addition, there is no wallet built into the site, and customer assets are transferred to the address provided. This approach is more secure, as clients' funds will not be compromised in any way in case of hacking:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The crypto-currency exchange Paxful is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates the buying and selling of bitcoins. Above all, Paxful appeals to its convenient and intuitive interface, as well as fast and transparent transaction terms. The company supports over 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced and novice traders. The advantage is that several guides and training materials are provided for novice traders. You will also find on the service's website the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about cryptocurrencies, as well as educational materials.
It is not allowed to store coins on the platform - they are immediately sent to the customer's crypto-currency wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC exchange is a multi-currency platform with a beautiful design and an attractive rebate system for big traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced programmers, financial experts and crypto-currency enthusiasts to launch his first crypto-currency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, HitBTC exchange supports a large number of crypto-currencies and crypto-currency pairs, which makes it popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries around the world. The service has a large group of subscribers on social networks:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges allow you not only to trade, but also to earn money by storing cryptocurrencies in your accounts, which is called staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a particular crypto currency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. In addition, exchanges have direct P2P user exchanges, loans, internal exchange crypto-currency (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests) and more.