Platforms to buy cryptocurrencies Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - cryptocurrencies - has led to the creation of resources for exchanging and buying/selling digital money, as traditional exchanges have not yet recognized them. To this end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was created in 2010. At that time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the cryptocurrency industry with different eyes. This provided a strong impetus for the creation and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
When looking for the best cryptocurrency exchange, users have a lot to choose from and evaluate many factors. Everyone chooses what they need. One needs multiple assets, another low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief overview of the most sought-after websites for working with this type of assets.
Coinbase is a popular US-based exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of Bitcoin was just $10. The exchange's co-founder and CEO is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 was ranked in the TOP 10 most influential entrepreneurs in the world under the age of 40.
Today, Coinbase is deservedly on the list of leading exchanges, with a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million people and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the USDC stablecoin. It is also possible to work with fiat currencies on the exchange: the US dollar, the euro and the British pound.
The mission of the Coinbase exchange, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for everyone.
He works exclusively in the legal field and is already licensed to work in most U.S. states, including New York, where it is very difficult to obtain a work permit:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company and therefore the official website of the Binance exchange supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital asset exchange service. Basically, it is an online platform where you can buy cryptocurrencies for Bitcoins.
Learning how to trade on Binance will give you a better understanding of the cryptocurrency game and the ability to trade almost any currency that exists in the market.
The most important feature of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. The reviews about Binance are surprisingly good, as the platform is very easy to use and, above all, secure.
Moreover, unlike other exchanges, Binance offers the opportunity to buy and sell a truly overwhelming number of cryptocurrencies, so it is very likely that you will find the coins you are looking for on this platform. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users around the world. Kraken founder Jesse Powell recognized the growing prospects of digital currencies and the rapid development of blockchain technology and set out to create a geographically and financially unlimited currency transfer platform. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is suitable for corporate clients of all sizes, as well as individual speculators of all skill levels.
A beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year it was officially opened to customers. The list of the exchange is annually supplemented with popular cryptocurrencies. But the management also does not depart from the law changes prohibiting the anonymity of digital currencies, which demonstrates the credibility of the site.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will find that trading futures, indices and leverage can be much more comfortable and secure. Numerous tools and functions are available to optimize your analysis and metabolization processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex was founded in 2014 and is one of the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges. It is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The daily trading volume is around $20,000,000 and the company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has not yet been subject to any hacking attempts. This is understandable as the two business partners previously worked as security experts at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several marketplaces that form cryptocurrency pairs. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT, as well as there are pairs against the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of Bitcoin trading pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. This is in addition to such promising virtual currencies as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the Bitrix crypto-exchange test: the interface is very simple, but clearly different from other exchanges. An important advantage is the convenience of working with the chart, as well as the presence of limit stop orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced cryptocurrency traders that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency contracts (not the coins themselves) along with margin trading (leveraged trading). Currently positioned as a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange, BitMEX is the largest and most diverse in terms of number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms: to date it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders and before you start trading seriously, it is better to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is the fully responsive interface, which you can customize yourself: enable/disable windows, move them and change their size. The side panel is separately configurable: by clicking on the settings button, you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC / USD (more than half of the turnover). The exchange has a high turnover and a wide selection of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both digital and fiat currencies. However, in most cases, cryptocurrency is used because there are no significant commissions to be paid for trading with this currency. When working with cryptocurrencies, commission costs are very low.
The management of the Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange pays special attention to security. In this context, several methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock exchange has many orders. Trading on this exchange is much easier than on other exchanges. There are many tools that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012 and in that time quickly gained user recognition. Currently, the site is active in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat currencies to trade bitcoin. To use the functions of the platform, you must register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects the buyer and seller of Bitcoins. A special feature of the exchange is the possibility to buy Bitcoin offline. For this, you select listings that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with a platform, it is important to know that you are trading directly with the trader and not through an exchange. Therefore, always analyze their profile in terms of good ratings, number of transactions, date of registration of the account, number of people who have blocked and, conversely, whitewashed the trader:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It was launched in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex offers access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
There are 4 types of markets traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, more than 60 altcoins and more than 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that a trader can easily close any position. Placing trades on Poloniex is easy and convenient. An order is created in 3 clicks.
A disadvantage of the exchange is the lack of a mobile application, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but with the support of most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has been very popular since the fall of 2017. The KuCoin exchange is not yet a major player, but customers are responding well to it. Behind it is a team with extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market. In reviews, many already describe it as one of the best among its competitors.
Registration on the KuCoin exchange is not much different from registration on other usual exchanges and websites (you can register via email and cell phone number).
KuCoin Stock (KCS) tokens are the internal cryptocurrency of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by any user registered on the exchange to earn passive income from the exchange (the value of KuCoin Stock cryptocurrency is constantly growing as the number of active traders on the exchange increases, who in turn buy these tokens to lower their trading commission) and receive a number of other bonuses and benefits (similar to the Binance exchange, with the internal tokens you can lower your trading commission 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). Today it is a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced and novice cryptocurrency users. Here you can store and exchange more than thirty digital assets. At the moment, BitPanda management is working with the most popular cryptocurrencies and adding coins to the list very, very carefully.
It is worth noting that BitPanda's management is working hard to improve its platform. For example, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which will significantly reduce transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive user interface. The user only has to follow a minimum number of steps to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, offering users the advantageous purchase of digital currencies via bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable digital currency sites, and its reputation is unquestionable among experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website has only been translated into English. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange that traders are familiar with in the classic sense. Unlike the competition, here users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies like on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with order book, TradingView chart and other familiar features. In addition, there is no integrated wallet on the website, but rather clients' assets are transferred to the provided address. This approach is more secure, as clients' funds are not affected in any way in case of theft:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The Paxful cryptocurrency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that connects buyers and sellers of bitcoins. Paxful convinces above all with its convenient and intuitive user interface, as well as its high speed and transparent transaction conditions. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced operators and beginners. The advantage is that various guides and educational materials are provided for inexperienced traders. On the service's site you will also find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial issues, cryptocurrency news and educational materials.
Coins are not allowed to be stored on the platform: they are immediately sent to the client's cryptocurrency wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
The HitBTC exchange is a beautifully designed multi-currency platform with an attractive rebate system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to launch his first cryptocurrency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, HitBTC exchange supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, so it is very popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from more than 150 countries around the world. The service has a large number of subscribers in social networks:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges offer the opportunity not only to trade but also to earn money by storing cryptocurrencies in their accounts, which is called staking (like a deposit in banks). They hold a specific cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends for it. In addition to this, exchanges have direct exchanges between P2P users, issuance of credits, cryptocurrencies within the exchange (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests) and much more.