Platforms to invest in cryptocurrencies Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - cryptocurrencies - has led to the creation of means of exchange and buying/selling digital money, since traditional exchanges have not yet recognized them. To that end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was created in 2010. At that time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the cryptocurrency industry differently. This served as a powerful impetus for the creation and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
When choosing from a wide variety, users look for the best cryptocurrency exchange, and many factors are evaluated. Everyone chooses what they need. Someone needs a lot of assets, someone needs low commissions and a simple interface. In this article, you will find a brief description of the sites that are in demand to work with these types of assets.
Coinbase is a popular stock exchange in the United States. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who in 2017 made it into the TOP 10 most influential entrepreneurs in the world under the age of 40.
Today, Coinbase is rightly included in the list of leading exchanges, has a solid trading volume and a high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million people and cryptocurrency trading is available to the residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. The exchange can also trade fiat currencies: the US dollar, the euro, and the British pound.
The mission of the Coinbase exchange, as stated on its official website, is to create a financial system open to all.
The company is confident that it works exclusively in the legal field and is already licensed to work in most US states, including New York, where it is very difficult to get a document to work:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, so the official Binance exchange website supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital commodity exchange service. Basically, it is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies with bitcoins.
Learning to trade on Binance will help you better understand the cryptocurrency game and give you the opportunity to trade almost any currency on the market.
The most important quality of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. The reviews about Binance are surprisingly good, as it is very easy to use and, above all, secure.
Moreover, unlike other exchanges, Binance offers the possibility to buy and sell a truly staggering amount of cryptocurrencies, so on this platform you are very likely to find the coins you are looking for. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users worldwide. Kraken's creator, Jesse Powell, understanding the growth prospects of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, set out to develop a platform for geographically and financially unlimited money transfers. And he succeeded! The cryptocurrency exchange is tailored for corporate customers of all sizes and individual speculators of various levels.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened to customers. The listing of the exchange is supplemented annually with popular cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile, the management also does not deviate from legislative changes that prohibit anonymity of digital currencies, which proves the reliability of the site.
Kraken opens up ample trading opportunities for speculators. You will discover here that trading futures, indices, and leverage can be much more comfortable and secure. You have many tools at your disposal, functions that optimize the process of analysis and calculation:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex, founded in 2014, is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It is based in Seattle, in the United States. The daily trading volume is about $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach, and Ryan Gentz. The Bittrex exchange has a generally good reputation and has yet to suffer any hacking attempts. This is understandable, as two business partners used to work as security professionals at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several markets that pair cryptocurrencies. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT, and there are also pairs for the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of Bitcoin trading pairs - including all the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. And promising virtual currencies like Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the review of the Bitrix crypto exchange: the interface is very simple, but has significant differences from other exchanges. An important advantage is the ease of working with the board, and the presence of stop limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto traders that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency contracts (not the coins themselves), combined with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is now positioned as a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange, and is the largest and most diversified in terms of the number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms: it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders, and before you start trading for real it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is a fully responsive interface that you can customize: enable/disable windows, move them around, and change their size. The side panel is configurable separately: by clicking the settings button, you can move it to the left or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular is the BTC - USD currency pair (more than half of the trading volume). The exchange has a large trading volume and a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both fiat and digital money. However, in most cases it is cryptocurrency that is used, as there are no significant transaction fees to be paid for cryptocurrency transactions. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, the fees are very small.
The management of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex pays special attention to security. In this regard, several methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock market has many orders. Trading on the stock market is much easier than any other. There are many tools available that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, and in that time it has quickly become popular among users. Currently, the site is active in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat dollars to exchange Bitcoins. To start using the functions of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that matches a buyer and seller of bitcoins. One feature of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoin offline, selecting offers that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with a platform, it is important to keep in mind that you are trading directly with a counterparty, not through the exchange, so always analyze your profile for good ratings, the number of transactions, the date of account registration, the number of people the trader has blocked, and conversely, that the trader is whitelisted:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest standardized exchanges in the cryptocurrency industry. It opened its doors in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex offers access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin volume traded.
There are 4 types of markets traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, over 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that a trader can easily close any position. It is easy and convenient to place trades on Poloniex. An order is created in 3 clicks.
The disadvantage of the fair is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but by supporting the most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. Although KuCoin exchange is not yet among the top exchanges, its customers are responding well. It is backed by a team with extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market. Already in reviews, many rank it as one of the best among competitors.
Registration on the KuCoin exchange does not differ much from the registration process on other exchanges and regular sites (you can register by email and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) are the internal cryptocurrencies of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by any registered user on the exchange and receive passive income from it (the KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency is constantly increasing in value as the number of active traders on this exchange is growing, who in turn buy these tokens to reduce trading commissions) and a host of other bonuses and benefits (as with the stock market, internal tokens can be used to reduce the trading commission by 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced cryptocurrency users and newbies. It allows more than thirty digital assets to be stored and exchanged. Currently, BitPanda's management is building with the most popular cryptocurrencies, and is carefully adding coins to its list.
It is worth noting that BitPanda management is working hard to improve its platform, for example, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which in the future will significantly reduce the size of transaction fees on the Bitcoin network.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface, requiring a minimum number of user actions to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, offering users an economical purchase of digital currencies using a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable services for digital currencies, and its established positive reputation is unquestionable among experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website has been translated into English only. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange that traders are familiar with in the classic sense of the word. Unlike its competitors, here users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as on a stock exchange, without using the usual terminal with order book, TradingView chart and other familiar features. There is also no wallet built into the site, and customers' funds are transferred to the address provided. This approach is more secure, since customer funds are not affected in any way in case of hacking:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The Paxful cryptocurrency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that mediates between buyers and sellers of bitcoins. Paxful primarily attracts with a convenient and intuitive interface, as well as high transaction speed and transparent transaction conditions. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced operators and beginners. The advantage is that it provides all sorts of guides and training materials for beginner traders. In addition, on the service page, you will find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, cryptocurrency news and educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is unacceptable: they are immediately sent to the customer's crypto address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
The HitBTC exchange is a beautifully designed multi-currency platform with an attractive discount system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to open his first cryptocurrency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, the HitBTC exchange supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, which makes it popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from over 150 countries worldwide. The service has a large audience of subscribers on social media:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges will make it possible to not only trade, but also make money by holding cryptocurrencies in your accounts, which is called attribution (like a deposit in banks). You hold a certain cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. In addition, exchanges have a direct exchange between P2P users, the issuance of loans (credits), the exchange's internal cryptocurrency (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests) and more.