Where to buy bnb Pakistan 2022
The emergence of a new class of financial assets - cryptocurrencies - has led to the emergence of resources for exchanging and buying/selling digital money, as traditional exchanges have not yet recognized them. To this end, the first cryptocurrency exchange was established in 2010. At that time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology forced the world to look at the crypto industry differently. This was a strong impetus for the emergence and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
When looking for the best cryptocurrency exchange, users are spoiled for choice and have to consider many factors. Everyone chooses what they need. Someone needs a lot of assets, someone low commissions and a simple interface. In this article you will find a brief overview of the most sought-after sites that work with this type of assets.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of Bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who was included in the TOP 10 most influential entrepreneurs in the world under the age of 40 in 2017.
Today, Coinbase is deservedly on the list of leading exchanges, has a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million people, and cryptocurrency trading is accessible to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the USDC stablecoin. In addition, fiat currencies are also available on the exchange: the US dollar, the euro, and the pound sterling.
The mission of Coinbase exchange, as stated on the official website, is to create an open financial system for the whole world.
The company relies on working exclusively in the legal field and has already obtained a license to work in most American states, including New York:
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a Chinese company, and therefore the exchange's official website supports multiple languages. Binance is an exchange service for digital assets. Basically, it is an online platform that allows you to buy cryptocurrencies with Bitcoins.
When you learn to trade on Binance, you will better understand the cryptocurrency game and have the opportunity to trade almost every coin that exists on the market.
The most important feature of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms is their reputation. The reviews about Binance are surprisingly good, because it is very easy to use and, most importantly, safe!
Moreover, unlike some other exchanges, Binance offers the possibility to buy and sell a truly amazing number of cryptocurrencies, so you will most likely find the coins you are looking for on this platform. Many exchanges don't offer more than 20 coins or so, but Binance has hundreds of them:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users around the world. Recognizing the growth prospects of digital currencies and the rapid development of blockchain technology, Kraken's founder, Jesse Powell, set out to develop a platform for currency transfers that were geographically and financially unlimited. And he did it! The crypto exchange is tailored to corporate clients of all sizes as well as individual speculators of various levels.
The beta version of the website was tested in 2013. In the same year it was officially opened for customers. The exchange's offer is replenished with popular cryptocurrencies every year. But the government is not afraid of changes in the law that prohibit the anonymity of the digital currency, which proves the reliability of the site.
Kraken opens up extensive trading opportunities for speculators. Here you will discover that trading futures, indices and leverage can be much more convenient and safe. There are many tools and functions at your disposal that optimize analysis and metabolic processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Founded in 2014, Bittrex is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The project is based in Seattle, in the United States. The daily exchange volume is around $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Leigh, Rami Kawach, and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has never been the victim of a hacker attack. This is understandable, since two business partners previously worked as security experts at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several markets that make cryptocurrency pairs. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT, and there are also dollar pairs. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin pairs - including all major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum. And such promising virtual currencies as Chainlink, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance in the evaluation of Bitrix cryptoexchange: The interface is very simple, but has significant differences from other exchanges. A significant advantage is the convenience of working with the chart, as well as the presence of stop-limit orders:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto traders that allows you to buy and sell contracts for cryptocurrencies (not the coins themselves) in combination with margin trading (leveraged trading). Now BitMEX is positioned as an exchange for cryptocurrency derivatives and is the largest and most diversified exchange in terms of the number of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has proven to be one of the most secure platforms - until now it has never been hacked by hackers.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders, and before you start real trading, it is best to practice with a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is the fully responsive interface that you can customize yourself - enable/disable windows, move them around and resize them. The side panel is separately configurable - by clicking the Settings button you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC-USD (more than half of the trading volume). The exchange has a large trading volume and a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
Users trading on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, in most cases, cryptocurrency is used because you don't have to pay significant fees for transactions with it. When you work with cryptocurrencies, the commission costs are very low.
The management of the Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange pays special attention to security. In this regard, various methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
The stock exchange has many orders. Trading on the stock exchange is much easier than on other exchanges. Here are many tools that, if used correctly, will help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012 and has quickly established itself among users during this time. Currently, the site is active in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat money to trade bitcoins. To use the features of the platform, you need to register.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized exchange that brings together a buyer and a seller of Bitcoins. A special feature of the exchange is the possibility to buy Bitcoin offline. For this purpose, offers are selected that are geographically as close to you as possible.
When working with a platform, you need to be aware that you are transacting directly with a counterparty and not through the exchange. Therefore, always analyze your profile for good ratings, the number of transactions, the date of account registration, the number of people who have blocked and, conversely, whitelisted the trader:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by cryptocurrency industry standards. It was opened in January 2014 and is still in operation. Poloniex provides access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily volume of coin exchanges.
There are 4 types of markets traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, over 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that the trader can easily close any position. It is easy and convenient to trade on Polonisk. An order is created in 3 clicks.
The downside of the exchange is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but due to the support of most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become very popular since autumn 2017. KuCoin exchange, although not yet owned by the market leaders, but customers respond well to it. Behind it is a team with great experience in the crypto market. Already in the reviews, many call it one of the best among competitors.
Registration on KuCoin exchange is not much different from registration on other exchanges and regular websites (you can register by email and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) are the internal cryptocurrency of the KuCoin exchange, which can be purchased by all registered users of the exchange. This provides them with passive income (the value of the cryptocurrency KuCoin shares is constantly increasing as the number of active traders on this exchange is constantly growing, who in turn buy these tokens to reduce trading commissions) and a number of other bonuses and benefits (as on the exchange, the internal tokens can be used to reduce trading commissions by 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction):
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading and wallet platform for experienced cryptocurrency users and newbies. It allows you to store and trade over thirty digital assets. At the moment, BitPanda management works with the most popular cryptocurrencies and adds coins to the list very, very carefully.
It is worth noting that BitPanda's management is working hard to improve its platform. For example, SegWit wallets have been introduced, which will significantly reduce the amount of transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things - security and usability. The application is organized in an intuitive interface that requires the user to perform a minimal number of actions to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
This is one of the most successful cryptocurrency exchanges on the market that offers users a lucrative purchase of digital currencies with a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered to be one of the most reliable services for digital currencies, and its good reputation is beyond doubt among experienced traders.
Although the platform is aimed at the international market, the interface of the official website has been translated into English only. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange that traders know in the classic sense of the word. Unlike its competitors, users here can buy and sell cryptocurrencies as if they were on an exchange, without using the usual terminal with an order book, TradingView chart and other familiar features. Moreover, there is no wallet integrated on the website, and the clients' assets are transferred to the specified address. This approach is more secure, as clients' funds are not affected in any way in case of a hack:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The paxful cryptocurrency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that connects bitcoin buyers and sellers. Paxful's main appeal is its convenient and intuitive user interface, as well as its high speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports more than 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The advantage is that a variety of guides and educational materials are provided for inexperienced traders. On the service page you can also find the project's blog, which contains not only the latest news of the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about cryptocurrencies, as well as educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is unacceptable - they are immediately sent to the customer's crypto wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC exchange is a multi-currency platform with a nice design and an attractive discount system for big traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and crypto enthusiasts to launch his first crypto business. By the way, there is no public information about the full composition of the HitBTC team.
Currently, the HitBTC exchange supports a large number of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency pairs, which makes it very popular among traders. The HitBTC community consists of users from more than 150 countries around the world. The service has a large number of subscribers on social networks:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges allow you to not only trade, but also make money by storing cryptocurrencies in your accounts, called staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold a certain cryptocurrency for a certain period of time and receive dividends. In addition, exchanges have direct exchanges between P2P users, issuing credits, on-exchange cryptocurrency (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain activities (promotions, contests), and more.