Where to buy cryptocurrencies Pakistan 2021
The emergence of a new financial asset class, crypto-currencies, has created a resource for the exchange and buying/selling of digital currency, as traditional exchanges have not yet recognized it. To this end, the first crypto-currency exchange was created in 2010. At the time, Bitcoin was worth $0.5 and its capitalization barely reached $1 million. However, the continued growth of BTC and the widespread adoption of blockchain technology has forced the world to take a different view of the crypto-currency industry. This has given a strong impetus to the emergence and development of new virtual currency exchanges.
Users are looking for the best crypto-currency exchange among a wide variety, and many factors are evaluated. Everyone chooses what they want. Some people want a lot of assets, others want low fees and a simple interface. In this article, you'll find a brief overview of the most in-demand sites for these types of assets.
Coinbase is a popular American exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about crypto-currencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. The co-founder and CEO of the exchange is American entrepreneur Brian Armstrong, who was ranked among the 10 most influential entrepreneurs in the world under the age of 40 in 2017.
Today, Coinbase is rightfully one of the leading exchanges, with a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million and crypto-currency trading is available to residents of 103 countries. The service supports 25 digital currencies, including the stablecoin USDC. In addition, the exchange supports fiat currencies: US dollar, euro and British pound.
Coinbase's mission, as stated on its official website, is to create an open financial system for all.
The company is based solely on the legal field and is already authorized to operate in most U.S. states, including New York, where it is very difficult to obtain a document to work :
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
As Binance is a Chinese company, the official website of Binance exchange supports multiple languages. Binance is a digital asset exchange service. It is basically an online platform that allows people to buy crypto-currencies with bitcoins.
Learning to trade on Binance will help you understand the crypto-currency game and allow you to trade almost any currency on the market.
The most important quality of the best crypto currency trading platforms is their reputation. Binance reviews are surprisingly good, as it is very easy to use and, most importantly, safe!
Also, unlike other exchanges, Binance offers the ability to buy and sell a truly staggering number of crypto-currencies, so on this platform you're likely to find the coins you're looking for. Many exchanges offer no more than about 20 coins, on Binance there are hundreds:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken platform was launched in 2011. It almost immediately gained the trust of users around the world. Kraken's creator Jesse Powell, aware of the growing prospects of digital currency and the rapid development of blockchain technology, set out to develop a platform that would allow currency transfers without geographical and financial restrictions. And it succeeded. The crypto-currency exchange caters to businesses of all sizes as well as individual speculators of all levels.
The beta version of the site was tested in 2013. In the same year, it was officially opened to customers. The exchange's listings are updated annually with popular cryptocurrencies. But the management also sticks to the legislative amendments prohibiting anonymity of digital currencies, which proves the reliability of the site.
Kraken opens up a wide range of trading opportunities for speculators. You will learn that trading futures, indices and leverage can be much more comfortable and safe. Many tools and functions are available to streamline your analysis and metabolism processes:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Founded in 2014, Bittrex is one of the best crypto-currency exchanges in the world. The project is based in Seattle, United States. It has a daily trading volume of about $20,000,000. The company was founded by Bill Shiharu, Richie Lee, Rami Kavach and Ryan Gentz. Overall, the Bittrex exchange has a good reputation and has not been subject to any hacking attempts. This is understandable, as both business partners previously worked as security specialists at Microsoft.
Bittrex has several trading venues that form crypto-currency pairs. Here you can trade BTC, ETH, USDT and there are also pairs with the dollar. The exchange offers a large number of bitcoin trading pairs - including all major crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin and Ethereum. Emerging virtual currencies such as Chainlink, Tezos and Hedera Hashgraph are also available.
In reviewing Bitrix Cryptoexchange, special attention should be paid to the appearance: the interface is very simple, but it has significant differences from other exchanges. A significant advantage is the user-friendly chart, as well as the availability of stop-limit orders :
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange or BitMEX is a trading platform for experienced crypto traders that allows you to buy and sell crypto-currency contracts (not the coins themselves) in combination with margin trading (leveraged trading). BitMEX is now positioned as a crypto-currency derivatives exchange and is the largest and most diverse in terms of derivatives.
Over the years, BitMEX has established itself as one of the most secure platforms: to date, it has never been hacked.
BitMEX is an exchange for experienced traders, and before you start trading for real, it is best to practice on a demo account. Another feature of BitMEX is the fully responsive interface, which you can customize yourself - enable/disable windows, move and resize them. The sidebar is separately configurable - by clicking on the settings button you can move it to the left side or remove it completely:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges. The most popular currency pair is BTC to USD (over half of the turnover). The exchange has a large turnover and a wide selection of cryptocurrencies.
Users who trade on this exchange can use both digital and fiat funds. However, crypto-currency is used in most cases, as there is no need to pay large commissions for crypto-currency trading. When dealing with crypto-currencies, the commission fees are very low.
The management of the crypto-currency exchange Bitfinex pays special attention to security. For this reason, several methods have been introduced to protect users' accounts.
There are a lot of orders on the stock exchange. Trading on the stock market is much easier than on other exchanges. There are many tools that, if used correctly, can help you increase your capital.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
The project was registered in 2012, during which time it quickly became popular with users. The site is currently present in more than 200 states. You can use at least 100 fiat currencies to exchange bitcoins. Registration is required to start using the platform's features.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange that connects a buyer and a seller of bitcoins. One of the features of the exchange is the ability to buy bitcoins offline, selecting offers that are as close to you geographically as possible.
When working with the platform, it is important to understand that you are trading directly with a counterparty and not through an exchange. Therefore, always analyze your profile for good reviews, the number of transactions, the date of registration of the account, the number of people who have blocked the trader and conversely added to the white list :
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchanges by crypto-currency industry standards. It opened its doors in January 2014 and is still in operation today. Poloniex provides access to a wide range of altcoins. It is one of the largest exchanges in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume.
Four types of markets are traded on the exchange: BTC, ETH, XMR and USDT, more than 60 altcoins and over 100 currency pairs. Poloniex is one of the largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. This means that traders can easily close any position. Trading on Poloniex is easy and convenient. An order is created in 3 clicks.
One drawback of the interchange is the lack of a mobile app, although there is a mobile version of the website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
It is a very young exchange, but with support for most popular altcoins and good exchange rates, it has become popular since the fall of 2017. KuCoin exchange, while not yet among the leaders, is well rated by customers. Behind it is a team with extensive experience in the crypto-currency market. Already in reviews, many consider it one of the best among competitors.
Registering at KuCoin is not much different from the registration process at other exchanges and regular websites (you can register by email and cell phone number).
KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens are an internal crypto-currency of the KuCoin exchange that can be purchased by any registered user of the exchange and receive passive income in return. The value of the KuCoin Shares crypto-currency is constantly increasing, as the number of active traders on this exchange is constantly growing, who, in turn, buy these tokens to reduce transaction fees) and a number of other bonuses and benefits (as on the Binance exchange, internal tokens can be used to reduce transaction fees from 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction amount) :
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular exchange platform and wallet for both experienced and new crypto-currency users. It allows for the storage and exchange of over thirty digital assets. Currently, BitPanda's management is building with the most popular crypto-currencies, adding coins to its list with much, much care.
It should be noted that BitPanda's management is working intensively on improving its platform, with the introduction of SegWit wallets, which will significantly reduce transaction fees on the Bitcoin network in the future.
Bitpanda focuses on two things: security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface that requires minimal action from the user to perform operations.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
It is one of the most successful crypto-currency exchanges in the market, offering users a cost-effective way to buy digital currencies with the help of a bank card and fast transactions. Coinmama is considered one of the most reliable digital currency services, and its positive and well-established reputation is not questioned by experienced traders.
Although the platform is oriented towards the international market, the interface of the official website is translated exclusively into English. It should be noted that Coinmama is not an exchange known to traders in the traditional sense. Unlike its competitors, here users can buy and sell crypto-currencies just like at the stock exchange, without using the usual terminal with the order book, TradingView chart and other usual functions. In addition, there is no built-in wallet on the site, and customers' assets are transferred to a specified address. This approach is more secure, as clients' funds will not be affected in any way in case of hacking:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
The Paxful crypto-currency exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that serves as an intermediary between bitcoin buyers and sellers. Above all, Paxful attracts with its user-friendly and intuitive interface, as well as its high transaction speed and transparent transaction terms. The company supports over 300 payment methods, including gift cards.
The service is suitable for both experienced and novice operators. The advantage is that various guides and training materials are available for novice operators. You will also find the project's blog on the service page, which contains not only the latest news from the organization, but also useful and informative articles on financial topics, news about crypto-currencies and educational materials.
Storing coins on the platform is not acceptable: they are immediately sent to the customer's crypto-currency wallet address.
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a beautifully designed multi-currency platform with an attractive rebate system for large traders.
The official founder of the exchange is entrepreneur Dave Merrill. In 2013, he gathered a team of experienced developers, financial experts and crypto-currency enthusiasts to launch his first crypto-currency company. By the way, there is no public information about the full HitBTC team.
HitBTC currently supports a large number of crypto-currencies and crypto-currency pairs, which makes it popular with traders. HitBTC's community consists of users from over 150 countries. The service has a large audience of subscribers on social media:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
In 2021, popular exchanges allow you not only to trade, but also to earn money by holding cryptocurrencies in your accounts, which is called staking (like a deposit in banks). You hold the crypto currency for a set period of time and receive dividends. Exchanges also offer direct exchanges between P2P users, loans (credits), internal crypto-currency exchanges (example: Binance BNB) issued for certain events (stocks, contests) and more.